Tuesday, October 10, 2017

PK’s Top Ten


As the weather outside turns chilly and I wind down my time at C3, I got to thinking about the top ten of my favorite things about my favorite season of the year - Fall.
1. Walking through piles of crunchy, colorful leaves.
2. Harvest moons and Indian summer sunsets.
3. Chicago Cubs playoff games in the afternoon, Chicago Bears game on Monday Night Football.
4. Wearing sweater vests under sport coats.
5. My son Taylor’s birthday on Oct 27th. (mine is on the 25th)
6. Debbie and my first date “kissing anniversary”.
7. Remembering all the years hosting Rick Bauer’s Memorial Golf Outing. (I miss those and him)
8. Collecting bags of groceries & serving Thanksgiving dinner at the Rose Garden Banquet Hall. (We’ll miss this)
9. C3 kids coming over in costumes for handfuls of candy on Halloween. (for one last time)
10. Raising thousands of $ to give away at C3’s Annual Mission Auction. (We will miss this too)
I hope you are looking forward to enjoying each day of the next season of life God gives you. Remember that each day He gives us is a precious gift.
Your pastor and partner in ministry,
Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment