Tuesday, December 29, 2015

New Years Resolutions Part 1

C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\new year fresh start.png


The top 10 most common New Year’s resolutions people make are:
1.      Lose weight 2.      Stop smoking
3.      Stick to a budget
4.      Stop procrastinating
5.      Find a better job
6.      Become more organized
7.      Exercise more 
8.      Be more patient with others
9.      Eat better
10.    Become a better person


Are any of these on your list for next year? Many of them could apply to me. Some people don’t like making New Year's resolutions, but I like taking the time to do a personal inventory of where I need to improve and put into action a plan to do it. In fact, I’ve already started my plan for the New Year. How about you?
Tomorrow in this blog I will share one of my New Year’s resolutions and the first part of my formula for spiritual growth.
Your pastor and partner in ministry,

Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment