Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Thank You Note to God Part 2

C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\thank you.png

If I were to write some thank you notes to God what would it say?
Thank You God for saving me from a life that was spiraling out of control. You’ve showed me that I need a Savior.
“Look to Me, and be saved, All you ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.”– Isaiah 45:22
Thank You God forgiving  Your life for me so that I might have life and that more eternally. You showed me how much You truly love me.
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” - John 3:16
Thank You God for giving me the Comforter, Your Holy Spirit to lead and guide me, to bring all things to memory that You have spoken through Your Word.
“But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.” - John 14:26
Thank You God for your faithfulness.. You say what You mean and mean what You say. You give me strength to follow Your Word daily.
“Therefore know that the Lord your God, He is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and mercy for a thousand generations with those who love Him and keep His commandments.” - Deuteronomy 7:9
What would your thank you notes to God look like?
Be sure to come to C3 this Sunday as we will be speaking on giving (Thanks)365  
Your pastor and partner in ministry,
Kyle
This Saturday:
C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\Fb food collection -14\patty foodjpg.jpg
We will be collecting groceries to give away at Thanksgiving this Saturday between 9am & 5pm. We still have a few times left that need to be filled.  If you have not yet signed up for an hour contact kyle@celebratejesus.org  
This Sunday:
C:\Users\Kyle\Documents\Operation Christmas Child -13\operation_christmas_child_shoe-box-time.jpg
This is the deadline for bringing your Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes to church.

No comments:

Post a Comment