Sunday, March 20, 2016


The devil was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. John 8:44
The devil is a liar. Listen to the following statements and answer if they are truth or lies.
"God doesn’t love me" – Truth or Lie? Lie of course, God’s word says:“I have loved you with an everlasting love..” Jer. 31:3
"I am insignificant”. Truth or Lie? Lie of course, God’s word says: "You are God’s Masterpiece created in Christ Jesus". Eph 3:10
"I will never get over this addiction". Truth or Lie? Lie of course, God’s word says: “You are an overcomer by the blood of the lamb by the words of my testimony”. Rev 12:11
"I’ve blown it and will never restore what has been lost". Truth or Lie? Lie of course, God’s word says: “God works all things together for good for those who love him.” Rom. 8:28
“I can’t go on anymore…" Truth or Lie ? Lie of course, God’s word says: "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength”. Phil. 4:13
Don’t let destructive thoughts distract you. Don’t let the lies of the Devil hold you hostage. Today at 8:30 and 10am I will be sharing how the lies of the devil are meant to steal, kill and destroy your life, faith and family.
Your pastor and partner in ministry,
Kyle

Be sure to pick up a handful of Easter Door Hangers today after church and invite your friends, co-workers and neighbors to Easter services next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment