Tuesday, March 24, 2015

AH SPRING

Ah Spring
It is so good to feel the warmth of the sun and the start of new life springing forth in the buds of the trees. The beginning of Spring is a special time for me. It was on the first day of Spring 32 years ago at the Little Brown Church of the Valley in Studio City California that I was baptized by Dr. Larry Keene. Many years before that my parents brought me as an infant to a church for a “christening” but I have no memory of that event. On the other hand the first day of Spring in 1983 is a day I will NEVER FORGET. It was the day I experienced for myself, surrendering my life to Christ.
Last summer Debbie and I visited the church that never closes and I relived my baptismal experience  Later that afternoon God led me to baptize a 40 year old former gang banger in the pool of the hotel we were staying in. PTL!!!
I encourage everyone who has not yet been baptized as an adult believer to do so. We will be having believers baptisms as well as child dedications as a part of our 5th Sunday services at Celebration Community Church NEXT SUNDAY March 29th. Let me know if your ready to make the decision to be baptized. God Bless you and enjoy the miracle of Spring and the new life we can experience through Christ.
Your pastor and partner in ministry,
Kyle
Kyle and DebbieJames Krier baptism celebrate Health logo
Celebrate Health’s “TRANSFORMATION TUESDAY” 6:30 pm
TONIGHT Diana Staley APRN-C will be speaking on cancer prevention and screening. Come to this informative gathering of supportive people.  

No comments:

Post a Comment