Friday, August 7, 2015

WELCOME MATT

Matt Dumler
I am so pleased to announce that Matt Dumler has joined the faculty of our church’s school, Victory Christian Academy. For the last nine years Matt has taught at Holy Family elementary in Hays and he continues to be a favorite to students as TMP’s Track and Cross Country teams.  Matt has BS degrees in Health and Human Performance and Secondary Education as well as Masters Degrees in Special Education and Theology.
Here is a letter of recommendation I wrote on behalf of Matt earlier this year when he was applying for another teaching position.
April 20, 2015
To Whom It May Concern,
I am pleased to be able to write this letter of recommendation on behalf of Matt Dumler.
I have known Matt for the last three and one half years as his pastor and in that time have grown to respect him as one of the finest men I know.
I have worked with Matt on projects at the church and have always been impressed with his positive attitude, emotional maturity, organizational skills, social acumen and compassionate love of the people he serves.  As of late I have had the opportunity to observe Matt in the teaching arena instructing men about Biblical principles in large and small group  gatherings . I have found him to have a great grasp of his subjects, an engaging style and a tremendous ability to communicate. Matt is always prompt, well prepared, and the most likeable person in the room.  Did I mention how smart he is?
I WHOLEHEARTEDLY recommend Matt for WHATEVER position he chooses to pursue knowing that he will make me and whatever organization is lucky enough to get him PROUD!
Respectfully,
Kyle Ermoian
Founding and Senior Pastor
I believe with all my heart EVERY word I wrote about Matt and all of us on the Board of VCA are thrilled to have him join our team.
At VCA Matt will focus on K-2nd grade joining the others on this extraordinary teaching team of Kate Tillman (Pre-School) and Desty Cox (3rd through 5th grade) Matt and his wife Susan just celebrated their 10th anniversary and are the parents of a boy and a girl Bryson and Braelyn.
Be sure to welcome Matt  (Welcome Matt…Hey that’s funny) the next time you see him at church. Please continue to support VCA with your prayers and financial support.
Your pastor and partner in ministry,
Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment