Thursday, January 21, 2016

God Uses Everything In Your Life To Bring About His Purposes.

my good

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
When you read this verse do you believe it? Does all things include the bad things?   Does all things include the things that you wished had never happened? Yes!
And we know that in ALL things God works together for good...For everybody? No! He works in all things to bring about good to those who love Him and who have been called according to His purpose.
If you are in Christ Jesus, you are the masterpiece created for the Master's purpose. I hope you can realize that He is the Artist and that you are His masterpiece.  He is the Potter, you are the clay, and He's forming you using all things to bring about His purpose.  
Before I knew Christ, I lived for myself, selfishly seeking out things for my own profit and pleasure. Since then I have heard people ask me, "Do you ever regret that season of your life?"
I wouldn't want anyone to go through what I went through and I wouldn't want to go through it again but I don't regret it because God used it to make me into the masterpiece that I am today. He even used all the bad stuff I did so that when I preach against sin, it's because I've lived in sin and it's because I know how destructive it is. When I tell you that Christ can change someone, it's because I was brought from darkness to light in a moment
I know what it's like to go from being selfish and lustful and sinful and arrogant and prideful, to being transformed into a servant of God. I know the transformative power of the Lord Jesus Christ. When I tell you about it, it's because I know it firsthand. I don't regret the darkness, because it makes the light so much brighter!
When you are going through difficult times know that God can use those times to bring about the good if you love him and recognize his purpose in your life.
You pastor and partner in ministry,
Kyle

C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\Year in Review 16\woodlawn.jpg

THIS FRIDAY 7:05 FREE!

C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\FREQUENT\Connections\C3 Connection.jpg

If you have not yet connected with C3 as a member, come THIS SUNDAY AT 1pm. Lunch will be served and child care with be provided if you RSVP.
https://celebration.ccbchurch.com/form_response.php?id=32

No comments:

Post a Comment