Friday, January 29, 2016

Together We're Better - Part 5

Better Together
In preparation of new small groups beginning next week at the Celebration, this week, we are looking at five reasons why you need to be in a small group.
  • I need others to walk with me to help me grow spiritually.
  • I need others to work with me to help me serve Him.
  • I need others to watch out for me.
  • I need others to weep with me.
  • I NEED TO MAKE WILLING SACRIFICES FOR OTHERS.
Did you notice the shift from what we need from others to what we need to do for others?
A sign of spiritual maturity is a willingness to sacrifice our own convenience for the greater good.
When I ask people why they are not involved in a small group they often say that they don’t have time. What a selfish response.  Being a part of a small group allows you the opportunity to walk with others in need, to work at serving others, to watch out for others weeping with them if necessary.
God may be calling you to be a part of a small group not for what you can get out of it, but rather what you can give to it.
Your pastor and partner in ministry,
Kyle
Super Sunday
THIS SUNDAY 5TH SUNDAY
Baby Dedications, Adult Baptisms, New Member Recognition,
RSVP by emailing ericka@celebratejesus.org
Bring some non-perishable food items to stock C3’s food pantry

No comments:

Post a Comment