Thursday, October 16, 2014

Saved People Serve - Part 4

C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\images.jpg

This week we are looking at a dozen reasons why the Bible says we are to live our lives serving others.
  1. I was created to serve
  2. I am saved to serve
  3. I’ve been called by God for service
  4. I've been gifted to serve
  5. I am commanded to serve others.
  6. It proves that I belong to Christ
  7. My church family needs my service
  8. Serving others is the way to serve God
  9. Because I owe everything to Christ
10.  BECAUSE SERVICE MAKES LIFE MEANINGFUL.
Jesus said it like this, Mark 8:35 "If you try to keep your life for yourself, you're going to lose it but if you give up your life for my sake, and for the sake of the good news, you will find true life."  You're going to give your life away for something. Some people give their life away for a   or some kind of pleasure or out of life or to attain some level of status  The question is are you going to give your life for the right thing? For something that is  going to matter in eternity?   

11.  I WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR MY SERVICE.
"Each of us will have to give a personal account to God." Romans 14:12 (NLT)
One day God is going to have you stand before Him and He's going to say, "What did you do with what I gave you
You need to make giving your life away in service to others the number one priority of your life knowing God is going to hold you accountable.

12.  BECAUSE I WILL BE REWARDED FOR ETERNITY.
One of the rewards you're going to get in heaven for your service on earth is that you will be trusted with greater responsibility.
My your life’s goal to hear these words from Jesus “"Well done, good and faithful servant!  You've been faithful with a few things; I will now put you in charge of many things.  Come and share your master's happiness."  Matthew. 25:23   


Your pastor and partner in ministry,
Kyle

C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\Mission Auction 14\Logo_2014.jpg

Saturday, November 15th 6:30pm
Great Food---Great Music---Great Fun--- all for the GREATEST cause…
Scott Boomer, Mike Holiday and Auctioneer Ty Gillum will make the night FUN!  

The Kansas City Royals donated 4 tickets to a game next year  
WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING ON DONATING?


Coming Up:
C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\FREQUENT\email graphics\Mens Breakfast 13 .jpg
Men’s Breakfast Saturday 7:30am Pastor Brant will be sharing a testimony about a life forever changed because of an invitation.

C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\WE CAN'T STAY HERE-FALL 14\We Can't Stay here logo .jpg
THIS SUNDAY Part 2 “Growing People Change”

C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\FREQUENT\email graphics\festival-of-faith.gif
Sunday 3pm Beach Schmidt Center

Join in worship with hundreds of other Ellis County Christians.

No comments:

Post a Comment