Wednesday, September 16, 2015

God is our Source for ALL

Pray
"This, then, is how you should pray:
Throughout this week we are looking at the Lord’s Prayer and how Jesus taught us to use it as a model for how to connect with Him in a personal and powerful way.
Give us today our daily bread… Matthew 6:11  
Everything that we have and everything that we are is because God has blessed us with it. So we in prayer we go to God as the source of all our needs.
*When I don't know what to do, God is my Source of Wisdom (Proverbs 6:9)
*When I run out energy, God is my source of strength. (Isaiah 40:29)
*When I feel depressed, God is the source of my happiness. (Matt. 5:1-11)
*When I’m feeling hopeless, God is the source of my hope.   (Rom 15:13)
*When l become stressed out, God is my source of peace. (Romans 15:33)
*When I'm irritated, God is my source of patience. (Romans 5:3)
*When I'm feeling guilty, God is my source of forgiveness. (Hebrews 5:9)
*When I feel like giving up, God is my source of encouragement. (Deuteronomy 31:8)
Don't we have a GREAT God?  He's the source of all these things.  
And my God will meet ALL YOUR NEEDS according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19
In your prayer time give Him thanks for ALL that He has done and for ALL that He will provide for you.
Your pastor and partner in ministry,
Kyle
Unite Tail Gate
THIS FRIDAY is our Unite Marriage Ministry Tailgate Kickoff!
Everything starts at 7:00pm!
Great food, awesome games....AND CHILDCARE!
To register email RSVP@CELEBRATEJESUS.ORG

No comments:

Post a Comment