Throughout this week we will be looking at the advantages to the value of a Christian education.
1. You are accountable to God for what your children are taught. 2. Christian schools offer a better level of instruction.
3. Children grow spiritually stronger Christian environment.
4. Christian schools take wisdom from the Bible. 5. Educators teach all subject matter from a Christian context.
6. Christian schools support the family as the number one institution of society. Christian school educators train students to respect their parents. These educators agree with the early American patriot, Noah Webster, who said, "All government originates in families, and if neglected there, it will hardly exist in society."
7. Christian school educators maintain discipline in the classroom and on the playground. Without a reasonable standard of discipline, the process of education is severely hampered. According to a recent Gallup poll of public attitudes towards education: Lack of discipline in the public schools again heads the list of problems cited most often by survey respondents. Discipline has, in fact, been named the number one problem of the schools in seven of the last eight years. New evidence of its importance comes from the special survey of high school juniors and seniors. An even higher percentage of this group names discipline as the leading problem faced by the public school.
At Victory Christian Academy, Celebration’s Pre-School and Elementary learning center, our teachers strive to share their love of learning, their love of the Lord, respect of our parents and appropriate loving discipline of your children.
Come find out more about Victory Christian Academy at our OPEN HOUSE tomorrow night (Tuesday) June 2nd at 6:30pm
Your pastor and partner in ministry,
Continued prayers for CrossCurrent’s Middle School Camp MAKE WAVES May 30 to June 1, 2015
It’s A Girl! Congratulations to Julie and Cody Lang on the birth of their daughter Tatim Ava 7lbs 7oz 19 ½“.
Welcome home to our 59 Encounter students and sponsors after a week long mission trip to Haiti. While there, 37 Haitians and Haysians were baptized. PTL!