For some time the staff and board of Directors of Celebration Community Church have been discussing our church’s growth and future building needs.
As a result we have contracted with Brown Church Development Group (BCDG) of Kearney, Nebraska to do a study of our church’s needs and growth and to develop a ministry and building plan to meet those needs. Based on the results of the in-depth study that BCDG conducts, we plan to begin a capital and building campaign at or near the beginning of 2015.
C3’s System Pastor Derek Mayfield has begun to formulate a list of questions to keep all of us updated with the project. Throughout this week I will be sharing some of these frequently asked questions but in the meantime here are a few things we are asking everyone to do:
· Begin praying for our church leadership and the many decisions that will need to be made.
· Commit to upholding, encouraging and promoting unity throughout this exciting process.
· Continue to be faithful in your generous giving of tithes and offerings.
· Let BCDG hear from you! As part of their study, BCDG would like EVERYONE in our congregation to fill out a short survey that will only take a couple minutes. You can find the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/celebrationcongregation
Please respond to the survey ASAP!
· Mark Sunday, July 27th, on your calendar. Todd Brown, CEO of BCDG, will be joining us for our three morning services to share his testimony, what BCDG is all about and some of the results of their in-depth study of our church. You won’t want to miss this! You can view Brown’s website at http://www.churchdevelopment.net/
Thank you in advance for your prayers and support as we seek to live out our 2020 Vision to reach Hays Kansas and beyond with the life changing message of Jesus Christ.
Your pastor and partner in ministry,
Praise Report: C3’s College & Career Encounter Mission Team has just returned from Haiti. Click on this link to see a short video of their experience. Thank you to Dr Jeff Burnett and his awesome team.